By default, all of your saved data like tracks, routes, and areas will be visible on the main map view. This article will show you how to hide and show items on the main map.
Use the Saved Items Sidebar to show or hide routes, tracks, waypoints, and areas:
1. From the main map, click the Folder icon to open the Saved Items Sidebar
2. Locate the item in the sidebar. If needed, you can search, filter, and sort to find the item.
3. Click the eye icon to hide or unhide an item.
Show or Hide All of a Type of Data
You can hide (or show) tracks, routes, areas, waypoints, waypoint labels, Public Tracks, and Grid Lines all from the Map Overlays section of the Layers menu.
You can access it by opening the Layers menu and selecting Map Overlays:
Toggle any of the Map Overlay options.
You can use the Grid Overlay menu to select a grid.
Alternate methods for showing and hiding data on the map
Hide an item directly from the map:
1. From Explore the Map, click on the item to show details.
2. Click the More button and select Hide on Map
Unhide an item from the item's details page:
1. On gaiagps.com, use the drop-down menu next to your profile picture to open the saved data list for the item you would like to show.
2. Click on the item's name to open up the item's details page.
3. Click on the item to show details. Then, click the More button and select Show on Map. The item will now display when viewing the main map.