This article will show you how to get started using the Gaia GPS website, gaiagps.com. You will learn how to:
- Access the website
- Create a Gaia GPS account
- Log In to your account
- Manage your account, profile, subscriptions, and settings
The Gaia GPS homepage is: https://www.gaiagps.com/
Create an Account
When you first visit the site, you will be asked to Sign Up to create either a free Gaia GPS account or a Premium Gaia GPS account.
Learn more about the membership options here: Membership Options: Free, Premium, and Premium with Outside+
- This account is used to sync your data between the app and the website.
- Creating an account also lets you access your membership subscription on multiple devices.
To create an account select either Sign Up, Get Gaia GPS Free, or Get Gaia GPS Premium:
- Next, enter your email address.
- Choose a password.
- Then click Sign Up.
Returning users do not need to create an account. Simply click the Log In button in the top right corner of the landing page. Or, log in directly with this link: https://www.gaiagps.com/login/.
To log in:
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
Manage Your Account
You can easily manage your account information, profile, subscriptions, and other settings from the website:
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner to open a drop-down menu.
- Select any of the options at the bottom of the menu.
My Profile - gaiagps.com/profile/
View your Gaia GPS profile on the left and “Recent Activity” on the right.
- Profile Picture - Click the camera icon to change your profile picture
- Display Name - Click Edit Profile to update your display name
- Location - Add a location to your profile
- Edit Profile - Click to edit your display name, profile description, and location
My Subscriptions - gaiagps.com/user/subscriptions/
View and manage your current and past subscription plans.
Users with a free subscription will see a screen like this with the option to learn more about purchasing a subscription through the website:
Users with a paid subscription will see their subscription listed under My Subscriptions:
Settings - gaiagps.com/settings/
Here you can change your account email address and password.
Scroll down further to manage email notifications, analytics, and display settings.
This option will log you out of gaiagps.com. Next time you access the website, you’ll have to log in again.
To learn more about using the map and planning tools, please see:
- Using the Main Map on gaiagps.com
- Create and Measure Routes on gaiagps.com
- Show or Hide Your Saved Data on the Map on gaiagps.com