This article will show you how to get started using the Gaia GPS website, gaiagps.com. You will learn how to:
- Access the website
- Create a Gaia GPS account
- Log In to your account
- Manage your account, profile, subscriptions, and settings
The Gaia GPS homepage is: https://www.gaiagps.com/
Create an Account
When you first visit the site, you will be asked to Sign Up to create a free Gaia GPS account.
- This account is used to sync your data between the app and the website.
- Creating an account also lets you access your membership subscription on multiple devices.
To create an account:
- Enter your email address.
- Choose a password.
- Then click Sign Up.
If desired, you can choose “Sign up with Facebook” instead.
After creating an account, follow the prompts to get started with choosing maps and planning trips.
Returning users do not need to create an account. Simply click the Login button in the top right corner of the landing page. Or, log in directly with this link: https://www.gaiagps.com/login/.
To log in:
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Then click Log In.
If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
Manage Your Account
You can easily manage your account information, profile, subscriptions, and other settings from the website:
- Click your name in the top right corner to open a drop-down menu.
- Select any of the options at the bottom of the menu.
My Profile - gaiagps.com/profile/
View your Gaia GPS profile on the left and “Recent Activity” on the right.
Click the camera icon and Edit Profile to change your:
- Profile Picture
- Display Name
My Subscriptions - gaiagps.com/user/subscriptions/
View and manage your current and past subscription plans.
New users will see a screen like this to purchase subscriptions through the website:
Current subscribers will see buttons to upgrade or cancel existing memberships. You'll also be able to update credit card information here if your subscription was purchased through the website.
Settings - gaiagps.com/settings/
Here you can change your account email address and password.
Scroll down further to manage email notifications, analytics, and display settings.
This option will log you out of gaiagps.com. Next time you access the website, you’ll have to login again.
To learn more about using the map and planning tools, please see:
- Using the Main Map on gaiagps.com
- Create and Measure Routes on gaiagps.com
- Show or Hide Your Saved Data on the Map on gaiagps.com