By default, all of your saved data like tracks, routes, and areas will be visible on the main map view. This article will show you how to hide and show items on the main map.
If you would like to hide a specific track, route, or area follow these steps:
1. From Explore the Map, click on the item to show details.
2. Click the More button and select Hide on Map
You can also hide an item on the main map from the Saved Items Sidebar by clicking the eye icon next to an item.
The route is now hidden on the map.
If you would like to show a hidden track, route, or area, follow these steps:
1. From the main map, click the Folder icon to open the Saved Items Sidebar
2. Locate the item in the sidebar
3. Tap the eye icon to unhide an item
Alternatively, you can follow these steps to unhide an item from the item's details page for an item:
1. On gaiagps.com, use the drop-down menu next to your profile picture to open the saved data list for the item you would like to show.
2. Click on the item's name to open up the item's details page.
3. Click on the item to show details. Then, click the More button and select Show on Map. The item will now display when viewing the main map.
Show or Hide All of a Type of Data
You can hide (or show) tracks, routes, areas, waypoints, waypoint labels, Public Tracks, and Grid Lines all from the Map Overlays section of the Layers menu.
You can access it by opening the Layers menu and selecting Map Overlays:
Toggle any of the Map Overlay options.
You can use the Grid Overlay menu to select a grid.