This article will show you how to record a track and resume recording a track that was previously recorded. You can record a track from the stats bar or from the Trip page. After recording a track, follow these steps to view your trip's stats like distance and elevation: iOS/ Android.
Record Track from Map Screen
1. If it is not already present, add the Record button to the stats bar above the map.
Change one of the Stats boxes by long-pressing a stats box at the top of your map screen. Learn more: iOS / Android
- Scroll the list to select the Recording/ Record Button.
- Then tap anywhere on the map to collapse the list.
Record, Pause, Delete a Track
- Tap Record
- The timer will start to indicate you are actively recording a track
- To stop recording, tap the track timer as seen below.
- You will have the option to Pause Recording, Finish Track, or Delete Track
- Select "Finish Track" to save a track
- This will take you directly to the Track Details screen so you can view or edit your new track.
- From this screen, you can rename the track.
- In iOS, tap Save. In Android, the track is automatically saved.
Record Track from Trip Screen
- Tap the Trip icon in the bottom control bar.
- Tap Record
The Record button will turn into a track timer.
- From the Trip screen, you can also rename your track by tapping the auto-generated name and typing in a new name.
3. To stop recording, tap on the track timer.
4. Select Finish Track from the pop-up screen.
Resume a Finished Track
- Select Resume Recording
Article is closed for comments.