This article will show you how to view and center your saved waypoints, tracks, routes, folders, areas, and offline maps. This helps for quickly navigating to tracks, routes, waypoint, downloaded maps, and more.
1. Tap the Saved icon in the bottom control bar.
2. Use the Filter button to choose which type of data you want to view. Note: Offline maps are hidden from the unfiltered list ("All") on Android, so you will need to follow these steps in order to view them under "Maps"
3. Select a data type from the filter list.
4. Tap on an item in the list to be taken to the item details page.
5. From the details page, tap Show on Map.
Show / Hide Items in Folders
Why doesn't my track show up on my phone?
If you save a track to a folder, you'll need to select "Show All" from the Action menu on the Saved list in order for items that are filed in folders to appear in the Saved list.
Follow these steps:
1. Tap the Action icon and then
2. Tap Show All.
To prevent filed items from displaying in the Saved list, tap Hide Files Items.