This article will show you how to view additional information about your saved waypoints, tracks, routes, folders, and offline maps.
You can view saved items from two locations:
List view - 'Saved' tab
- iPhone -
1. Tap the Saved icon in the bottom control bar. If you don't see the sidebar, tap the exit fullscreen icon in the upper left.
2. Use the Filter button to choose which type of data you want to view.
3. Tap the Action icon to adjust how your saved data is displayed and show items in folders. Then tap Done.
4. Tap an item of interest in the Saved list to see more information on its details screen.
5. To see this item on the map, tap the mini-map and select "Show on Main Map."
- iPad -
1. Tap the Saved icon in the bottom control bar.
2. Use the Filter button to choose which type of data you want to view. Then, select the saved item from the list.
3. Tap the Action icon to adjust how your saved data is displayed
Map view - tap drawer
You can also view items directly from the main map by tapping the screen.
The tap drawer allows you to differentiate between different things on the map -- multiple map layers, saved items, trails, and other map icons.
To view the item you wish to select, follow these steps:
- Tap near the waypoint, track, route, or area
- Pull the drawer up
- Tap on the item in the drawer list
Article is closed for comments.