Here's how to zoom to a location on the map by searching for coordinates and how to quickly create a waypoint from known coordinates.
Search supports the following coordinate formats:
|Decimal Degrees (lat/long||42.15170, -122.50923|
|Degrees, minutes, seconds||44°04'28.8"N 121°30'19.3"W|
|UTM||10T 645965 4865969|
- (note: make sure to remove spaces when using MGRS coordinates)
To search using coordinates:
- Type or paste in your coordinates into the search bar.
- Click the search results to be taken to their location. If you don't see results in a drop-down, check above to make sure you have formatted them correctly.
- A temporary waypoint will appear on the map, marking the location. Click the waypoint to save.
Display waypoints in different coordinates types:
- You can change the coordinate type from the Map Preferences panel here.