This article explains how to delete the data from your device and how to permanently delete data from your account on gaiagps.com.
When the Sync with GaiaCloud option is activated in the app, deleting data from the app will archive it on gaiagps.com. Learn more about how to archive/unarchive data here.
Note: If you delete data from your device without first syncing, that data will NOT be archived on gaiagps.com and cannot be recovered.
1. From a Saved list (Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, Maps), tap on the item that you would like to delete to open its preview screen.
2. Scroll down and tap 'Delete'
Restore or permanently delete data on gaiagps.com
Note: Deleting data from gaiagps.com also deletes it from your devices, and cannot be recovered.
1. From a saved data list, click the "Show Archived" icon to reveal or hide archived data.
2. Restore data by toggling the sync from OFF to ON. You can also mass select data to sync by using the checkboxes on the left side of the data list, then clicking Toggle Sync.
3. Permanently delete data by selecting it, then clicking Delete at the top of the list.