To back-up and sync your data between your devices, log in to your gaiagps.com account from the app.
1. Go to the Account section of the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down and tap "Account" to set up your Gaia GPS account.
3. Tap "Start Exploring" to create your Gaia GPS account, or tap "Have an account? Sign In." to login with an existing account.
4. To create your Gaia GPS account, fill in your information and tap "Create Account" or tap "Continue with Facebook" to login with your Facebook account.
5. On the Account & Subscription page, toggle on the "Sync with GaiaCloud" option to begin backing up your data to gaiagps.com.
Afterwards, you can find your data and manage your account by logging into http://www.gaiagps.com.
If already logged into your Gaia GPS account, tapping "Last Sync" will initiate a sync with gaiagps.com.