This article will show you how to share your data with others from Gaia GPS for Android. You can also control whether or not your data is publicly available for other users to find on gaiagps.com.
To share from the Gaia GPS App
Note: To share data with others, you will need to enable the option to sync with gaiagps.com.
Method 1 - Share only with friends
1) From the Saved menu, open the details page for the track, waypoint, or route you want to share
2) Select the Share icon
3) Verify that the "Only People with the Link" option is selected
- This page is where you can control who can view your data on gaiagps.com
4) Tap "Share Link"
- It will generate a sharing link and you can choose how you'd like to share. The share link will send the person to the item's page on gaiagps.com.
5) Select how to share the link to your track, waypoint, or route
Method 2 - Share with everyone
- From the Saved menu, open the details page for the track, waypoint, or route you want to share
Select the Share icon
Select the "Public on gaiagps.com" option to allow other users to search and find your data on the website
This page is where you can control who can view your data on gaiagps.com
Tap "Share Link" to publish your track, waypoint, or route
Article is closed for comments.