1. Tap the Waypoint icon.
2. Tap "Create Route or Measure Distance".
3.Choose between the different snap-to-trail modes, or select straight line to manually plot the route.
- The app offers 3 snap-to-trail modes: Hiking, Biking, and Driving.
- Snap-to-trail route creation requires an internet connection, straight line manual routing works offline.
- The snap-to-trail feature utilizes OpenStreetMap data. Use OSM-based sources like Gaia Topo, OpenHikingMap HD, OpenLandscapeMap HD, and OpenCycleMap HD for best results. You can tap the layers icon to change the map source during route creation:
4. Drag the first point that appears on the map to your desired starting point.
5. Long tap a location on the map to create another point. Plot points and manipulate the line until you have your desired route.
6. Tap the edit icon to delete a point, or create a waypoint.
7. While using a snap-to-trail mode, your route will snap to existing trail data
- An elevation profile will appear at the bottom of the screen.
8. When you finish plotting the route, tap Save at the top-right of the screen. Your route will now be available in your Saved Route list.