You can share your tracks, routes, waypoints, and folders via Facebook, Twitter, a direct link, or embed code into your website, to show the map and stats.
Note: Folders can also be shared with others via email. People you share with will be able to view new tracks/routes/waypoints that you add and add their own data to the folder as well. Learn more about Shared Folders here.
1. Log into your account gaiagps.com and click the drop-down menu next to your username and select the type of data (tracks/routes/waypoints/areas/folders) you are looking for.
2. From the list view of your data, click the title of an item to open up the preview screen
3. In the "Share This" section, you can choose from 4 ways to share data
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Create a URL - Note: if you share the URL of a private track, it will only be visible to individuals who have access to the link.
- Embed your data onto your website to show the map and stats.