This article will show you how to change the privacy setting of your data from gaiagps.com. Public data can be viewed by other Gaia GPS users. Private data can only be viewed by you and the people you share it with.
Change Privacy Setting from the Main Map
You can make your Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, or Folders public or private from the main map.
2. If viewing a Folder, click the three-dot menu icon, then click Edit Details.
If viewing a Track, Route, or Waypoint, click Edit.
3. Click to toggle Public Sharing ON or OFF, then click Save.
Change Privacy Setting from the Details Pages
You can also make your Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, or Folders public or private from the list view or details pages.
1. Log into your account on gaiagps.com and click the drop-down menu next to your username/icon and select the type of data you wish to change.
2. From the list page, you can toggle public/private by clicking On/Off in the Public column.
3. Click on the title to open the details page.
4. From the details page, you can toggle public/private by clicking Public/Private under the title of your item.