Use a Shared Folder to plan for your next group backpacking trip or share important data with your organization. Groups or organizations ranging from two to 100+ Gaia GPS users can receive real-time updates to the shared folders with an internet connection.
1. Open your folders list by clicking on the Profile icon in the upper right corner of the map > Folders.
2. Choose a folder from the list.
3. In the "Share This Folder" section, enter the email addresses for who you want to share the folder with
- Use "," to separate multiple emails
4. Add a custom message to be sent along with the Shared Folder invite
5. The "Write Access" option will allow the people you share with to add and delete data from the Shared Folder
6. Select the "Share Folder" icon to send the Shared Folder invites
Leave a Shared Folder
- Open your saved folder list on gaiagps.com: https://www.gaiagps.com/datasummary/folders/
- Open the folder you want to leave
- Select "Leave this Folder"
4. Select the "Leave" button to confirm.