This article will show you how to crop the start and finish of a recorded track on gaiagps.com. This is most helpful if you've forgotten to stop recording after finishing a hike.
1. Choose the track from your Saved list
2. On the track details page, click 'Crop Track'
Note: Track cropping is permanent, and cannot be undone. If you want to preserve the original track in case of mistakes, make a copy of the track by clicking the Duplicate Track button
3. To crop the start and/or end of the track, slide the tabs left or right in the track elevation graph located at the bottom of the screen. The dots on the original track indicate the crop position.
4. Click 'Save Crop' to save your changes, or 'Reset Crop' to cancel any changes you made. The next time you view your track, you will no longer see the cropped portion of your track
5. Click 'Close' to exit the cropping feature