This article will show you how to embed a map view on a website to display a map of a track, route, or other data you create in Gaia GPS.
How to Embed Gaia GPS on Your Website
1. Log into your Gaia GPS web account. From the main map in gaiagps.com, click your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Then select the type of data you want to embed (For example waypoints, tracks, etc.). In this example, it will show a Track.
3. On the data summary page of the item category, select the specific item you want to embed
4. Next, click the embed icon in the upper right-hand corner of the item details page
5. This will generate a code you can copy/paste to embed the map on your website
Please note: Currently, there is no option to customize the map preview in Gaia GPS.