Use shared folders to plan for your next group backpacking trip or share important data with your organization. Groups or organizations ranging from two to 100+ Gaia GPS users can receive real-time updates to the shared folders with an internet connection.
2. Select the folder you want to share
4. Tap the “+” icon next to Authorized Users to invite users to your folder
5. Enter the email address for who you want to share folder access with
- People with “Edit” access to the folder will be able to add data directly to the folder, and the data will automatically be shared with your device.
Remove a Shared Folder
The administrator of the shared folder can remove a user in order to remove the folder from the user's account.
- Open the shared folder.
- Tap the down arrow and select share, or open the folder and tap the icon
- Tap the user you wish to remove
- Tap 'Remove Access'