After logging into your account, from the main map, click the Folder icon to open up the Saved Item sidebar. Click on a track to open the Track sidebar.
The time, speed, distance, and elevation profile of a track will display:
To edit the track, click Edit.
From here you can:
- Edit the name and color of your saved track
- Add notes to your saved track
- Make your track public
- Hide your saved track on the main map
- Click Save to save any changes. Or cancel to discard your changes.
You can also perform these actions:
- Toggle on or off the visibility of the track on the main map
- Center on Map
- Driving Directions
- Export a GPX, KML, or GeoJSON file of the track
- Open a track's details page
- Share a link to a track