You can export the following data from the app as a GPX or KML file:
To export Photos, see Export photos from the iOS app.
To export all Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints, see Export All Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints below.
To export multiple items, first file them all into a folder with these steps: Managing Folders in iOS
2. Tap the Action Icon in the top right corner, then tap "Export":
3. Choose your preferred file type:
4. Choose your preferred export method:
Export All Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints
You can also choose to export all tracks, waypoints, or routes at one time by tapping the Action Icon from the top of a saved list. Then select "Export Waypoints":
- on the sending device:
- navigate to the Saved data you want to AirDrop and select Export.
- Select your recipient from the AirDrop field. If their device doesn't show in the list, try enabling AirDrop from both devices again:
- on the receiving device:
- if multiple apps can open the file, you will be prompted to select a program for the drop.
- after selecting Gaia GPS, you will be prompted to Accept:
- after accepting, a popup will indicate the import succeeded.