Android User? Check out this article.
The folders feature allows you to organize your tracks and easily access your imports. This article will teach you how to:
Creating a folder
Adding and Removing items from a folder
Deleting a folder
To Create a New Folder
1. Tap Saved
2. Tap the Action menu
3. Select 'Create Folder
4. Name and save it
To Add Items to a Folder
Method 1 - Add items from the Folder view
1. Tap Saved to view your saved data
2. Tap the Folder to open it
3. Tap the action menu and select 'Add Item to Folder'
4. On the next page, you can use the search bar to find what you want to add to the folder
Method 2 - Add item to a folder from the item view
1. Open your saved list and select the item you want to file
2. Tap 'Choose Parent Folder'
3. Select the name of the folder to add the item to it
To Remove Items from a Folder
Method 1 - Remove items from the Folder view
1. Open your saved folders list
2. Open the Folder that contains the item
3. Find the item and tap the drop-down caret next to its name
4. Select 'Remove from Folder'
Method 2 - Remove item from the item view
2. Tap the folder name
3. Select 'Remove from Folder'