The folders feature allows you to organize your saved tracks and easily access your imports. This article will teach you how to:
Creating a folder to file items
Adding and Removing items from a folder
Deleting a folder
To Create a New Folder
1. Tap Saved
2. Tap the Action menu
3. Select 'Create Folder
4. Name and save it
To Add Items to a Folder
Method 1 - Add items from the Folder view
1. Tap Saved to view your saved data
2. Tap the Folder to open it
3. Tap the action menu and select 'Add Item to Folder'
4. On the next page, you can use the search bar to find what you want to add to the folder
Method 2 - Add item to a folder from the item view
1. Open your saved list and select the item you want to file
2. Tap 'Choose Parent Folder'
3. Select the name of the folder to add the item to it
To Remove Items from a Folder
2. Tap the folder name
3. Select 'Remove from Folder'