If you want to permanently delete the data, or trigger it to sync back to your device, you can do so on the website.
To delete data on your device:
Note: If you delete data from your device without first syncing, that data will NOT archive on gaiagps.com and cannot be recovered.
1. From a Saved list (Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, Maps), tap on the item that you would like to delete.
2. Tap the Action menu and select 'Delete'.
To restore or permanently delete data on gaiagps.com:
Note: Deleting data from gaiagps.com also deletes it from your devices, and cannot be recovered.
1. From a saved data list, click the "Show Archived" icon to reveal or hide archived data.
2. Restore data by toggling the sync from OFF to ON. You can also mass select data to sync by using the checkboxes on the left side of the data list, then clicking Toggle Sync.
3. Permanently delete data by selecting it, then clicking Delete at the top of the list.