By logging into your gaiagps.com account from the app, you will be able to back-up and sync your data between your devices and gaiagps.com. Syncing your data with gaiagps.com not only creates a back-up of your saved data, but also lets you easily transfer any routes, waypoints, or folders created on the web to your device.
1. Go to the Account section of the Settings menu.
2. Tap "Login" to set up your Gaia GPS account.
3. Tap "Start Exploring" to create your GaiaGPS.com account, or tap "Have an account? Sign In." to login with an existing account.
4. To create your GaiaGPS.com account, fill in your information and tap "Create Account" or tap "Continue with Facebook" to login with your Facebook account.
5. Turn on "Sync/Backup" to begin backing up your data.
Afterwards, you can find your data and manage your account by logging into http://www.gaiagps.com.