1. From gaiagps.com, click the dropdown menu in the upper-right of the page to find the track, route, waypoint or folder you'd like to export
2. Open the item you want to export
3. Click on the "Data" tab
4. Select the file format you'd like to export the data in (GPX, KML or GeoJSON)
5. The file will automatically download through your browser
6. You can upload the file into another program, or share it by attaching to an email.
Upload to OpenStreetMap
You can also use your Gaia GPS tracks to edit the OpenStreetMap.