By default, all your data is private. Only you can see what's saved to your account. You can make your tracks & waypoints public or private by editing the Who Has Access Privacy Controls in the iOS app.
Updating your Who Has Access settings
1. When you are done recording a track tap Finish Track. Or when adding a waypoint tap Save.
2. From the Name and Save page, tap Who Has Access.
3. A pop-up will appear with the following Who Has Access options:
- Everyone: Anyone visiting Gaia GPS can view this.
- Only You: This item is private. Only you and people you share the link with can view it. No one will see it if they view your profile or search gaiagps.com.
4. Select one of the options. Tap OK.
5. Tap Save.
Please note: Any updates you make to your Who Has Access settings will be the default setting the next time you save a track or waypoint.
Updating Share Settings for Existing Data
If the track or waypoint has already been saved, you can tap the person icon to change the Who Has Access permissions:
Learn more about Share Settings here: Sharing Your Data
To change the share settings for multiple items, log in to gaiagps.com and follow these steps: Make your Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, and Folders Public/Private from gaiagps.com