Use shared folders to plan for your next group backpacking trip, share important data with your organization, or get creative and let us know how you plan to share.
2. Head to the Saved tab in Gaia GPS and tap to enable notifications
3. Pick a folder you want to share
5. Tap 'Share Link' to create a link for to your folder or tap the plus sign to invite users to your folder
6. Enter the email address for who you want to share folder access with
People that you’ve shared 'Edit access' with will be able to add data directly to the folder, and the data will automatically be shared to your device.
Remove a Shared Folder
The administrator/creator of the shared folder can remove a user in order to remove the folder from the user's account.
- Open the shared folder.
- Tap the down arrow and select share, or open the folder and tap the icon
- Tap the user you wish to remove
- Tap 'Remove Access'