This is article will show you how to copy coordinates directly from the map.
You can also create a waypoint to copy coordinates.
If you want to paste in coordinates from another source to search for those coordinates in Gaia GPS, follow these steps:
- Search for Coordinates and Create Waypoints from Coordinates in the iOS app
- Search for Coordinates and Create Waypoints from Coordinates in the Android app
1. Tap on the map and the tap drawer will come up
2. Long press on the coordinates in the tap drawer
3. On iOS, tap Copy. On Android, after long pressing, you'll see a message saying something "Copied: 42.12345, -108, 12345"
4. Paste the coordinates