In 2017 we released a new Gaia GPS app for iOS. Please follow these instructions to migrate from the Classic Gaia GPS to the new version.
Transferring your Tracks, Routes, and Waypoints
1) From the Gaia GPS Classic app, follow these instructions to log into your account to back up your information.
2) Download the new app for free from the App Store. Click this link from your device, or search Gaia GPS in the App Store to download.
3) Open the new app and log into your account. Data that was backed-up in step 1 will automatically sync. See this article for more information.
Gaia GPS Classic reports 'Sync Incomplete' when trying to back up data
If you are experiencing an issue syncing data from Gaia GPS Classic, you can manually transfer your tracks, routes, and waypoints.
- To export from Gaia GPS Classic: https://gaiagpshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216232577
- To import to the new Gaia GPS app: https://help.gaiagps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003639048
Transferring a GaiaPro Membership
If you have an active GaiaPro membership (renamed Premium Membership), your membership will transfer as well. When it comes time for your membership to renew, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help make sure your renewal is recognized in the updated app.