Beta testing Gaia GPS helps improve each release—we get automated crash logs from beta copies of the app, and you can test specific bug fixes and give feedback, too.
Steps to Beta Test
- Install TestFlight on your iOS device:
- After, click this link from your device to join this TestFlight group and get the beta app:
- Join the mailing list to hear when new betas go live: http://eepurl.com/cSQt4P
Installing the Beta
The beta app replaces the App Store version, and your data will carry over.
If you'd like to go back to the App Store version for any reason, go to the App Store and install from there, and it will replace the beta.
We also like to advise beta testers to stay logged in and synced with gaiagps.com, so your data is backed up in case the current beta app does something whacky.
The most useful reports include:
- A brief description on how to reproduce the issue (step-by-step)
- Type of iOS device + iOS version (Ex: iPhone 6s, running iOS 12.1)