This article will show you how to control the display of the main map screen layout.
Select what map elements to display on the main map
- Tap Settings > Map Layout to view the setting options.
Customize the following display options:
- Add Menu Location: Choose to have the Add Menu button (plus button) appear on the left or right on the main map
- Minimize Add Menu: When toggled off the Add Menu will not show labels next to the buttons
- Keep Menu Open: Toggle on to have the Add Menu open all the time on the main map
- Compass: Show or hide the compass bar on the map
- Stats Bar: Toggle off to hide the stats bar from the top of the screen on the main map. This can be useful to see the entire screen when in the full-screen view.
- Map Scale: Show or hide the scale on the map
When In Landscape Mode:
- Bottom Bar: Keep the bottom tap bar visible when the device is in landscape mode
- Map Controls: Toggle on to keep the Map Controls (Locate, May Layer Menu, Full Screen) when the device is in landscape mode