Premium Memberships can import .mbtiles & GeoTIFF files into Gaia GPS, which lets you use a wide variety of maps/data in Gaia GPS.
Note: After importing a MBtiles or GeoTIFF file, it will be available for offline use.
1. Tap the Create icon in Gaia GPS
2. Select the "Import File" option
3. Navigate to where the MBTiles or GeoTIFF file is saved on your device (in this example they are saved to iCloud)
4. Tap the file you wish to import
5. Tap the layers icon: In the Layers menu, tap the green arrow next to the name of your MBTiles or GeoTIFF layer to load it into the main map
Note: The app will allow you to import up to 4 GB of mbtiles, but files over 100 MB will not sync. There is currently a file size limit of 104.9 MB for GeoTIFF files.