Gaia GPS includes two tiers of paid subscriptions. Read about Membership here.
Device & app history
Gives the ability to collect log data, that the user can choose to send to support alongside a bug report
Read sensitive log data
Regarding "Send Logs" in Settings Allows log data to be sent to support for bug investigation. The user is able to review log contents before sending.
- Read the contents of your USB storage
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Needed to store maps and other data on the SD card
Allows taking pictures and videos -- necessary to let the user take photos in the app
- View network connections
- Full network access
- Needed to download maps, search data, etc.
Run at startup
- Also applies to waking or unlocking
- App receives a notification that device storage and sensors are available so track recording can resume (if left active) and logs written
Prevents device from sleeping
- Needed to keep the screen alive when viewing the app
- Doesn't apply if app is not open