Premium Members can import .mbtiles & GeoTIFF files into Gaia GPS, which lets you use a wide variety of maps/data in Gaia GPS.
Note: After importing an MBTiles or GeoTIFF map, it will be available for offline use.
Importing MBTiles & GeoTiff into the Android version of Gaia GPS
1. Tap the Saved folder icon
2. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner
3. Select Import File
4. Navigate to where the MBTiles or GeoTiff file is saved on your device
5. Tap the file you wish to import
6. The imported file will appear in the Layers menu
Note: The Android app will allow you to import up to 4gb of mbtiles and 1 GB of GeoTIFF, but files over 100mb will not sync