## Hide all Other Tracks
I hike similar (or even the same) route in my local area quite often. I often record and then save the track. This will greatly clutter my map.
If I want to follow a slightly differing route, all these previous tracks/routes can add difficulty to recognizing if I’m following the desired route.
I want a way to select a single route (or track) and ask Gaia to temporarily hide all other tracks visible in the current map area. This should be a temporary thing, because I only want to declutter while I’m out on the current hike. I want to easily see the tracks later in the day/week/month/etc., when I return home.
I have noticed that, from the Map view, I can click on the LAYERS icon (upper right) and scroll down to an on/off toggle titled “Tracks.” If I toggle tracks off, that seems to turn off both routes and tracks, so I can’t seem to use that as a means of decluttering to show only planned routes.
Create a new feature that works in the following manner.
* The user can touch a route or track located on the map.
* As per the current algorithm, the name of the route/track appears in a flyout. Further, the INFO icon (looks like a “circled-i”) appears.
* Click on the INFO icon.
* This opens the ROUTE info page for the associated route (or track if appropriate).
* Click on the “ellipsis-shaped” menu at the upper right to open a menu of available actions.
* Add the following, new menu item:
* Hide all other routes & tracks visible in the current map area.
* If the user clicks on this new menu item:
* A dialog opens asking how long these other routes / tracks should be hidden.
* Options could include something like:
* Until I finish current track.
* Until I reboot Gaia GPS.
* At that point, all other routes / tracks that had any portion visible in the map will automatically turn visibility off (for the duration specified).
* If the user repeats the process (touch route/track, click INFO icon, open ELLIPSIS menu), then a new menu item appears:
* Restore visibility of previously hidden routes / tracks.
* This visibility toggle should not affect the long-term visibility that had previously been set for the affected routes / tracks, unless the user specifies “permanently.”
* In other words, once the time period expires, visibility for each affected route / track should return to what had previously been set for each affected route / track.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.