My downloaded maps are no longer showing up on my Android. They are still there on gaiagps.com.
My downloaded maps are no longer showing up on my Android. They are still there on gaiagps.com. Anyone else have this problem?
If the item shows on the website but not in the app, you may just need to sync: Backup, Sync, and Transfer Your Data
If the item is not showing on the map, you can look for it in the Saved menu:
- View Saved Data (Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, Offline Maps, Folders, Areas, Hikes) in iOS
- View Saved Data (Tracks, Routes, Waypoints, Offline Maps, Folders, Areas, Hikes) in Android
If it's in the Saved menu, but missing from the map, you can unhide with these steps: Show or Hide Saved Data on the Map in the App
If it's not in the Saved menu in the app, check to see if it has been archived on the website: Archiving, Unarchiving, and Recovering Lost Data
If you logged out or deleted the app without syncing, the data is likely not recoverable, but sometimes users are able to restore it from a backup:
- iCloud: https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/restore-or-set-up-your-ios-or-ipados-device-mm7e756df7fd/icloud
- Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00060517/
- Google: https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/7179901?hl=en
If you still run into trouble, please reach out to the Support Team here: https://help.gaiagps.com/hc/en-us
Post is closed for comments.