Exporting Bull Waypointa from App to DesktopAnswered
Looking to upload roughly 100 points from Phone Android app to Laptop computer. It seems I cant directly transfer from photo to laptop. When Im logged into Gaia on my laptop I cant see all the waypoints there. They only seem to appear on my phone. Looking for ways to get either from phone > comp > to excel. How do I get all the waypoints to show up on my account on the laptop comp?
It sounds like you may need to sync the app so you can view your waypoints on gaiagps.com.
- Open the app> Settings> Account> tap Last Sync > the date/time will appear once finished
- Then log into your account on gaiagps.com> click the drop-down menu by your profile picture> Waypoints (or head here: https://www.gaiagps.com/datasummary/waypoints/)
You will see all of your waypoints listed.
If you have any trouble - click 'Contact Support' above to email support directly and we can take a closer look at your account.
You can file your waypoints into a folder and export them from Gaia GPS as a GPX file. You can then convert the GPX file to a plain text table that can be copied into Excel.
- Follow these steps to create a folder of your waypoints
- Export your folder as a GPX file
- You can then use https://www.gpsvisualizer.com/ to convert your file. Select 'plain text table' as an output option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.