The way folders works is very confusing:
1. I can have multiple folders with the same name. If you try and do this in Windows Microsoft will at least do something like Folder, Folder (1), Folder (2). Gaia just does Folder, Folder, Folder. This really makes no sense.
2. The Ux is very confusing so you don't know if you are in the folder or looking at a folder. I once removed a folder when I thought I was removing tracks from the filter.
3. The folder structure should be represented as a tree structure, like Microsoft file explorer.
4. Content in a folder is displayed in random order. It should be displayed either by track/waypoint title sort order, or chronologically. It should also allow me to select the title and allow me to sort the list.
5. The folder display is slow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.