This article will show you how to record a track and resume recording a track that was previously recorded. You can record a track from the stats bar or from the Trip page. After recording a track, follow these steps to view your trip's stats like distance and elevation: iOS/ Android.
Record Track from Map Screen
1. If it is not already present, add the Record button to the stats bar above the map.
- Scroll the list to select the Recording/ Record Button.
- Then tap anywhere on the map to collapse the list.
Record, Pause, Delete a Track
- Tap Record
- The timer will start to indicate you are actively recording a track
- To stop recording, tap the track timer as seen below.
- You will have the option to Pause Recording, Finish Track, or Delete Track
- Select "Finish Track" to save a track
- This will take you directly to the Track Details screen so you can view or edit your new track.
- From this screen, you can rename the track.
- In iOS, tap Save. In Android, the track is automatically saved.
Record Track from Trip Screen
- Tap the Trip icon in the bottom control bar.
- Tap Record
The Record button will turn into a track timer.
- From the Trip screen, you can also rename your track by tapping the auto-generated name and typing in a new name.
3. To stop recording, tap on the track timer.
4. Select Finish Track from the pop-up screen.
Resume a Finished Track
- Select Resume Recording