Creating an Area on gaiagps.com
2. Click the Create Area icon.
3. Find your starting point on the map and click to drop the first point of the area. Click the map to drop additional points to create an outline of the area.
The area and perimeter will be calculated as you draw the shape. View the acreage and perimeter measurements at the bottom of the screen.
Add an adjustable point by clicking the distance markers between each point.
4. You can delete any point clicking on it.
5. Click Save. Double-clicking will also save an area.
6a. Name your area and add notes
6b. Customize the color of your area
7. Sync your iOS device with gaiagps.com to access this area on your iOS device.
Hiding Areas on the Map
To hide areas on the map, follow these steps: