Premium Memberships can import .mbtiles files into Gaia GPS, which lets you use a wide variety of maps/data in Gaia GPS.
Note: After importing an MBtiles file, it will be available for offline use.
1. Tap the Create icon in Gaia GPS
2. Select the "Import File" option
3. Navigate to where the MBTiles are saved on your device (in this example they are saved to iCloud)
4. Tap the MBTiles you wish to import
5. Tap the layers icon: In the Layers menu, tap the green arrow next to the name of your MBTiles layer to load it into the main map