When a photo is taken in the app, it is saved as a waypoint and you can export each photo as JPG one at a time.
Exporting Photos from the app
You can send an email to yourself from the app that will contain a JPG of the photo and a separate GPX file with the photos location information (without the image).
- Tap Saved
- Select a waypoint with a photo associated with it
- Tap the thumbnail of the photo
- Scroll down and select 'Export'
- Select GPX
- Email the file to yourself.
Exporting Photos from gaiagps.com
You can save a copy of your photo to your desktop as well.
- Backup/Sync your account to gaiagps.com
- Log into gaiagps.com on your desktop
- Click the drop-down menu in the top-right
- Select Photos or head here: https://www.gaiagps.com/datasummary/photos/
- Select the photo thumbnail
- Right-click the image preview
- Click 'Save Image as...'