1. From the My Routes page on gaiagps.com, select the saved route you wish to edit or add waypoints to.
2. On the data summary page for your route, you can edit the name of the route by clicking the current title.
3. To edit the route or add waypoints, click the "Edit Route" option.
4. To modify the current route, click along the route to add a route point. Then you can drag any section of the route or any of the route points.
5. Adding waypoints to your route by clicking any of the current routepoints and then select the "Name Waypoint" icon.
- Clicking anywhere along the route will create a new routepoint.
6. Name your waypoints, set a custom icon, or add notes to your waypoint in the Waypoint section of the Route Builder menu.
7. Click "Save" to save your edits.