You can dispute a charge or process refunds directly through Apple.
To get a refund, you will need a valid reason for the request like you bought a Membership by accident or the app doesn’t do what you need it to. You have 90 days to dispute a charge with Apple. Typically, they take a day or two to process and you might need to contact Apple support to verify the reason for the request.
Note: If you have any trouble refunding with Apple, contact us through the Help button at the bottom of the screen.
Get a Refund:
- Go to Apple’s Problem reports Page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID
- Click the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
- Find the Gaia GPS app and Click ‘Report a Problem’
- Select your reason from the ‘Choose Problem’ drop-down menu and describe why you would like a refund in the space provided.
- Click Submit.
- Refunding the app does not automatically cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription by following these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039