This article will show you how to get a refund for a subscription purchased through the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, or the Gaia GPS website.
Apple does not allow us to give you a refund directly. You can request a refund directly from the App Store by following the steps listed here.
To get a refund, you will need a valid reason for the request like you bought a Membership by accident or the app doesn’t do what you need it to. You have 90 days to dispute a charge with Apple. Typically, they take a day or two to process and you might need to contact Apple support to verify the reason for the request.
Note: If you have any trouble refunding with Apple, contact us through the Help button at the bottom of the screen.
Get a Refund:
- Go to Apple’s Problem reports Page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Login with your Apple ID
- From the "What can we help you with?" drop-down box, select "Request a refund"
- From the "Tell us more" drop down, select a reason
- Select Gaia GPS and click submit. If the message says none of your purchases are eligible for a refund, contact us directly through the Help button at the bottom of the screen.
- Refunding the app does not automatically cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription by following these steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
1. Cancel your current subscription through Google so it will not auto-renew: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
2. Request a refund with these steps:
If you have any trouble getting a refund through Google, contact us through the Help button at the bottom of the screen.
Gaia GPS Website
To get a refund for a subscription purchased on gaiagps.com, contact us through the Help button at the bottom of the screen.