- Go to the saved menu for the item, and tap to open it
- Alternatively, you can select the item from the Main Map, and tap the label to go directly to the item's details page
2. On the Details page, scroll down and select 'Delete'
When you delete a track, it will not automatically delete the waypoints associated with that track.
- If you hit "delete" for a track in the app:
1) You'll get a pop-up screen asking if you want to delete the item. Click yes.
2) Then you'll get a pop-up screen that asks if you want to delete your waypoints.
3) Click "No" if you want to preserve your waypoints, and click "yes" if you'd like to delete them as well.
- On GaiaGPS.com, waypoints will automatically stay on the map after a track is deleted and have to be erased separately.
You can also delete multiple items at once by long-pressing the items you want to delete and tapping the garbage can icon on the right top of the screen.