- Get straight-line guidance from your location to the start of a track, route or a waypoint
- Get guidance along a track or route
- Backtrack from the end of the track or route to the start
- Go to the saved menu for the item, and tap to open it
- Alternatively, you can select the item from the Main Map, and tap the label to go directly to the item's details page
2. On the Details page, select 'Guide Me'
Get guidance along a track or route
When selecting Guide Me for a track or route, the track line will also be highlighted.
1. Tap the infinity symbol to change the direction of the guidance line
2. You can also tap anywhere on the route line to move where the guidance line begins.
Backtrack from the end of the track or route to the start
After selecting the Guide Me option for a track or route, tap the infinity symbol to highlight your route in the reserve direction.
Note: The Backtrack feature cannot be used for waypoints.