Premium Members can import .mbtiles & GeoTIFF files into Gaia GPS, which lets you use a wide variety of maps/data in Gaia GPS.
Note: After importing an MBTiles or GeoTIFF map, it will be available for offline use.
Importing MBTiles & GeoTiff into the Android version of Gaia GPS
1. Tap the Create icon in Gaia GPS
2. Select the "Import File" option
3. Navigate to where the MBTiles or GeoTiff file is saved on your device (in this example they are saved to the SD card)
4. Tap the file you wish to import
5. In the Layers menu, tap the green arrow next to the name of your GeoTiff or MBTiles layer to load it into the main map
Note: The Android app will allow you to import up to 4gb of mbtiles and 1 GB of GeoTIFF, but files over 100mb will not sync