This article will show you have to create waypoints at gaiagps.com.
1. Click the Create Waypoint icon.
2. Drag the waypoint to your desired location on the map.
3. Click Save.
4. Edit the Name and add notes. If unchanged, the name will default to the coordinates of the waypoint.
5. Change the waypoint icon (Only available to Premium Members)
6. You can move the waypoint by clicking Action > Move. You can also delete the waypoint, or view its details page from this menu.
Hiding Waypoints on the Map
To hide all waypoints from the main map, follow these steps to toggle off the Waypoints map overlay:
To hide individual waypoints on the map, follow these steps: