This article will show you how to:
- add photos to your tracks, routes, folders, and waypoints
- set a cover photo
- delete a photo
- upload/import multiple photos
Add a photo
If your data is not yet on the website, start by syncing your mobile device.
- Navigate to your saved track, route, folder or waypoint.
- Click Open Details Page. Note: To access the details page for a folder, click the profile icon in the upper right > Folders > select a folder.
- Click the Add Photos button
Note: If the photos do not contain location or time data, they will be added to the start of your track. Photos must be a .jpeg or .png and 20mb or smaller.
Delete a photo or set a cover photo
Upload/import multiple photos
- Click the profile icon in the upper right > Folders > select a folder or create a new folder.
- On the folder details page, click the add photos button on the right side.
- Select your photos and upload them.
This will create a waypoint for each photo.