Gaia GPS includes a wide variety of map sources. This article will show you how to add and view different map sources on the main map.
Add New Map Sources to the Layers List
- Tap on the Layers icon.
- Tap Edit Layers in the top right corner.
- Select a category that fits your needs
- Select a map source.
- Add that source by tapping the "(+) Add" button at the top of each map source.
- To remove a source, tap the red "(x) Remove" button.
Change the Map Visible on the Main Map
- Tap the Layers Icon
- Tap on your preferred map source, then tap "Done" to return to the main map.