You can export the following data from the app as a GPX or KML file:
To export Photos, see Export photos from the iOS app.
To export all Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints, see Export All Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints below.
To export multiple items, first file them all into a folder with these steps: Managing Folders in iOS
2. Tap the Action Icon in the top right corner, then select "Export"
3. Choose your preferred file type
4. Choose your preferred export method
Export All Tracks, Routes, or Waypoints
You can also choose to export all tracks, waypoints, or routes at one time by tapping the Action Icon from the top of a saved list. Then select "Export Tracks"
- Once both iOS devices have AirDrop enabled, navigate to the Saved data you want to AirDrop and select Export.
- Select your recipient from the AirDrop field. If their device doesn't show in the list, try enabling AirDrop from both devices again.
- You will be prompted to select a program for the drop.
- Once Gaia GPS is selected, a popup will indicate the import succeeded.
Every time you import a file into Gaia GPS, a new folder is created.
The default name of the AirDropped Folder is track.gpx, the track and waypoint names are attached to the contents. Follow the instructions here to rename the file.
- Select export Zip from the export options.
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable (which should launch iTunes)
- Select your device from the menu on the top of the iTunes window, then select Apps
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section, select Gaia GPS from the Apps list, and then find the Export file to drag and drop onto your desktop.