This article will give you an overview of the features found on the Main Map screen.
- Search -Accepts names on Points of Interests and Trails. To search with coordinates, follow these steps.
- Full Screen Mode / Map Display Options - Tap to switch the main map into full screen mode. Or long press to toggle on/off the control bars, stats bar, compass, rotation lock, and lock screen
- Crosshairs - Locates you on the map
- Create - Record a track, create a waypoint or route, download a map, and more
- Layers - Change the map displayed on the main map list and view different overlays of data
- Trip - Shows current stats and you have the option to record a track, take a picture, and check your GPS status
- Saved - Find saved tracks, routes, waypoints, and maps
Method 1: Pinch
To zoom in: place two fingers close together on the map screen and slide them apart
To zoom out: place two fingers apart on the map screen, and slide them together
Method 2: Tap
To zoom in: double tap the map with one finger
To zoom out: single tap the map with two fingers.
Method 3: Tap and Drag
To zoom in: Double tap the map and hold with one finger. Then slide towards the bottom of the screen
To zoom out: Double tap the map and hold with one finger. Then slide towards the top of the screen